Monday, April 12, 2010

Nikki Sixx Putus Sama Kat Von D

Band bass player glamrock world's most reckless, Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue. In the proclamation has terminated its relationship romance with a woman full tv star named Kat Von tattoo.

To both start having an affair in 2007, after Kat Von D officially divorced from her husband who is also a tattoo artist Oliver Peck. Nikki Sixx was eventually gave his comments regarding the termination of his relationship with Kat Von D of this.

Nikki said, "I want to wish Katherine (Kat Von D) nothing but the best in her life. She has loved and inspired the hell outta me and I know I have done the Same for her In These We Almost two years ruled the earth together. We decided to 'break' from our relationship over the years, and we will keep this issue personally. You will not hear me ngejelek-jelekin she (Kat Von D), and I'm sure vice versa. Since we already have very beautiful memories for the memories "says Nikki Sixx to comment on his romantic breakup with Kat Von D.

No comments:

Post a Comment