Monday, April 12, 2010

oldest full body tattoo


Even her head, when shaved, has tattoos on it. Isobel did not start this tattoo phase as a youngster, Isobel Varley was 49 when she got her first tattoo and she has not stopped the ink since. There really arn’t too many places left on this granny to even do any more tattoo work on, I think she pretty much covered it all, including her eyebrows and face.

Besides the tattoos, she also has multiple piercings, including her nose and lip. Isobel also has multiple piercings along her ears that she wears earings in.

Her fave tattoos, she says are the very colorful tigers that run along her middle. I wonder if the penis forrest on the front and back of her head comes in second… Talk about a dickhead… ahh, just kidding, had to throw that in.

Penis flowers on your head, yeah, that takes some serious guts to pull off I think. Maybe Isobel just will not admit to that penis forrest being her fave, but hey, I think its just wild and sick.

I have never even heard my grandma say penis, much less get it tattooed on her forehead… Isobel has to be “the rockin” granny for that one! and the squirrel climbing the trunk, nice touch for sure!

The penises are supposed to look like trees or maybe even mushrooms, but, it is very obvious they are not. Also, on the top of Isobel’s head, there is a cute little butterfly, but if you look close, you know its sexual in nature because the butterfly has a set of balls at the bottom. On the forehead or front side of Isobels head, there is another sexual butterfly, this one had nuts and a head… you can see them in the picture on the right.

Again, this is one outrageous senior and I only hope I have this kind of passion towards something when I reach that age.

No comments:

Post a Comment